From top to bottom, The Parklands of Floyds Fork is full of beautiful views, hidden treasures, and interesting history. Over the coming weeks, this scavenger hunt will take you to all ends of the park to explore old sites and find new ones.
How to Play
1. Click here to access Scavenger Hunt Clues for Turkey Run Park. Clues for Broad Run Park will be posted next week so check back soon!
2.Gather your supplies (see below for helpful supplies).
3.Start answering clues.
4.Once you know the answer, go to the spot mentioned in the clue and look for the special scavenger hunt icon:
5. While hunting, post a picture to social media with the tag: #ParklandsScavengerHunt
6. Do as many or as few clues as you want! Have Fun!
- Map of The Parklands: Paper versions are located at trailhead kiosks. A digital version is located at www.theparklands.org/maps.
- Cell Phone or Camera: Can be used to access the scavenger hunt online, take pictures of your adventure, or to access an online map to navigate through the park!
- Notebook and Pencil: Or you can print the scavenger hunt to use while at the park!
- Water and a Snack: Don’t forget to stay hydrated and to eat some snacks to keep your energy high!