Click here for a current list of job opportunities.
Click Here and sign up to receive our eNewsletter about the latest information from The Parklands and 21st Century Parks.
Volunteers are invaluable resources to The Parklands, and serve as instrumental partners in our mission to create a world-class park system that enhances the recreation, education, and environment for generations. Click here to visit our volunteer page.
There are many ways you can volunteer with The Parklands:
- Green Team: Help us tackle invasive species, plant new trees, and maintain The Parklands as a clean, safe, and beautiful place for everyone to enjoy.
- Gardeners: Use your gardening knowledge to help us maintain the gardens at The Parklands.
- Interpretive Rangers: Share the cultural, natural, and recreational resources of The Parklands with park visitors.
- Events Team: Assist the team in the preparation and execution of events at The Parklands.
As more of The Parklands begin to open to the public, more opportunities will become available for individuals and groups to volunteer in outreach, programming and park preservation projects.
If you would like to volunteer in one of these ways please Click Here to download The Parklands volunteer form.
The 21st Century Parks Speakers Bureau is a committed team of trained volunteers available to introduce The Parklands of Floyds Fork to community and civic groups through an engaging master plan presentation.
To schedule a presentation for your company or organization, please contact Ellen Doolittle at email@example.com.
We encourage you to support The Parklands by making a tax-deductible contribution. All overhead cost is generously paid by a private donor, so that 100% of your contribution will directly support The Parklands. We are committed to being open and transparent with how and where all donations are used. It is with your help that The Parklands will produce many benefits, that include:
- Improving quality of life and wellness with well-designed accessible spaces.
- Enhancing the environment.
- Contributing to our region’s economic growth.
Support us through annual membership by clicking here.
If you would like to mail your contribution, make the check payable to 21st Century Parks and send to:
21st Century Parks
471 West Main Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Click Here to request more information via email.
Click Here to make a contribution online.