This versatile building, located in Pope Lick Park near Taylorsville Road, is just a short walk from Floyds Fork stream. At a very affordable price, its amenities include a nearby outdoor gazebo, playground and parking. Perfect for community gatherings and meetings!
- 1,500 sq. ft. accommodate up to 100 guests
- Lecture-style or table arrangements
- Sink and counter for meeting snacks and refreshments
- Proximity to soccer fields, small playground, fitness track and paddling access
Rental rate $100
Please contact Sam Stewart for booking information.
DIRECTIONS TO COMMUNITY CENTER:
- Take I-64 E to I-265 S/Gene Snyder Expressway exit 19A
- Take exit 23 for KY-155/Taylorsville Rd/Jeffersontown
- Approximately one mile past the Gene Snyder turn right onto South Pope Lick Road. (Hatmaker’s Convenience Store is at the corner of S. Pope Lick and Taylorsville Road).
- Once on South Pope Lick Road, the park entrance is your first right.
- Follow the road to the parking lot on the right.